Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Covenant Community Preschool

We Shine!

Other information about our sale

How do I become a vendor at your sale?

We can not provide inside vendor tables because of limited floor space. If you are interested in space outside on the covered walk, located just beyond the check out registers or on the grass at the entrance contact us!

Email [email protected] to reserve a spot. Vendor Contract

Do you have dressing rooms or restrooms?

Unfortunately, we cannot offer dressing rooms or a public restroom.

Who does the sale benefit?

Our semiannual consignment sales are one of our largest fundraisers. Consignors receive 70% of their sale proceeds and CCP receives the remaining 30% to fund scholarships for families in need. The 30% profit retained by the school is a tax deductible contribution to Covenant Community School, INC.

What can I do to help the preschool mission?

  • Refer a family to our school!
  • Consider supporting the preschool with a tax-deductible donation. Because we desire to serve all families of Gaston county, approximately half of our students receive scholarship funding.
  • Participate in the Community Foundation’s annual “Run” road race each spring. We need runners and donations, as the Community Foundation matches a percentage of the first $10,000 raised by our school. Donations are tax deductible.
  • Through the AmazonSmile program, Amazon donates 0.5% of every sale to the charity of your choice (don’t worry, you still get the same Amazon products, prices, and service). To select CCP as your charity, visit or search for us under “­­Covenant Community School, INC”. (If you’ve previously chosen another charity, you can switch to CCP by signing in and selecting “Change your Charity” within the “Your Account” section.) This is an easy way to raise even more money for our preschool, at no cost to you!
  • Pray for our school— our staff, students, and families!

Back to Consignment Page